New admission can be sought between January and March depending on the vacant seats in each class. The prospectus & admission forms can be taken from the office counter on payment of the requisite fee. Parents can register their children by filling up the registration form which must be submitted to the office by the specified data and then the parents will be informed about the date of entrance test. Registration is not a guarantee for admission. Children may be sent to school only when parents receive notice of acceptance from the Principal who reserves the right of refusing any applicant whose admission she considers undesirable, and after all formalities of admissions are completed.
Eligibility of Candidate :
Admission of students in the school / transfer / migration of students
Admission - General Conditions :
- A student seeking admission to any class in the school will be eligible for admission to that class only if he/she Has been studying in a school recognized/afiliated to the central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi or any other recognized board of secondary education in India.
- Has passed the qualifying examination making him eligible for admission to that class.
- Satisfies the requirements of age limits (minimum & maximum) as determined by the central/state Government. (iv) Passes the entrance examination conducted by the school in which he seeks admission.
Admission under RTE:
As per the direction & guidelines of H.R.D. Dept. Bihar under R.T.E. Act-2009 we have the procedure of admitting children from weaker section & dis advantage community in STD. I’’. Seats allotted under this Act is 25%.
Documents required during admission :
- A school leaving certificate/Transfer certificate signed by the head of the institution last attended and countersigned by the Director of secondary education (for out stationed candidates) a birth certificate from the register, department of registration, Births & Deaths/Municipal corporation/Certificate of Baptism for those students who will attend school for the first time, and
- Document (s) in support of his having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination.
- A medical certificate regarding general health from a registered practitioner in a prescribed format.
- Three passport size photograph.
- Student who in under the sentence of rustication or is expelled from any school/Board or is debarred from appearing at the examination for whatever reasons by any School/Board shall not be admitted to any class in the school.
- Student will not be admitted or promoted to any subsequent higher class in the school unless he has completed the regular course of study of the class to which he was admitted at the beginning of the academic session and has passed the examination, at the end of the academic session qualifying him for promotion to the next higher class.